1. I confirm that all the information provided in the application form is up to date and accurate.
2. If I am from outside the EU and working in England with a visa; I confirm my UK visa and immigration clearance covers study as well as work.
3. I have the full support of my line manager to take part in the programme and they have agreed, on behalf of my organisation, to make the necessary work place arrangements and allow me time away from work in order for me to attend all of the face to face elements.
4. I will attend and partake in all the face-to-face workshops and all the learning activity associated with the programme, including all the assignments regardless of the amount of study leave I am granted. Not attending the programme without agreeing extenuating circumstances with the NHS Leadership Academy could mean that I may lose my place on the programme.
5. I understand that all the elements of the programme are compulsory and attendance is part of the assessment, pass mark, and NHS Leadership Academy accreditation. I understand that the assessment criteria are as follows:
a) Completion of all online work through the Virtual Campus
b) Mandatory attendance at all four workshops and all four impact groups
c) Contributions to online discussions
d) Submission of a 5,000 word impact written assignment.
6. I understand that the programme is designed around practical learning in the workplace – the most important environment for me to learn and develop as a leader – and that I will not be able to complete the programme without application in my workplace. I understand there is an extenuating circumstances policy in place if I struggle to apply the learning in the workplace, which is provided once the programme commences.
7. I acknowledge that I cannot defer on this programme.
8. The amount of paid or unpaid study leave I receive (in addition to the time away from work for the face to face elements of the programme) will be determined by the relevant policy of or by the management of my employing organisation.
9. I understand that my travel costs and subsistence (other than lunches during the face to face days) are not covered by the fees for the
programme and my employing organisation’s expenses policy will apply.
10. I understand that if I move jobs during the programme:
a) This does not automatically constitute extenuating circumstances for withdrawal from the programme; and
b) I will make my new employer and line manager aware before I accept the job offer that I am committed to complete the programme and will require their support to do so.